Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snark Attack!

I'm an altruistic, spiritual, friendly, warm, smiling and - the most important - very dishonest girl.
At least she's honest about that. I think.

F**k Dane Cook. This chick just gave the entire internet the real Super-Finger.
Actually, you know what? Scratch that last bit. Just f**k Dane Cook.


A self-described "filthy" Jew from the land of Borat (which probably explains her low self-esteem, given the Jew-Killing Festivals shown in that scrupulously truthful docudrama)
I once fell off a bus. And a boat. This is not cool. But I think i'm awesome! love you bitch!
No, this isn't cool. Not cool at all.


I'm not saying anything. Make the comparison for yourself.
One of them is Edna Mode. I have no idea which anymore.


now in my thirties. If you care,please do not hesitate to talk to me.
...Before it's too late?




No comments: